A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Club 7th thru the 11th the Secrets Aura on the 12 thru the 14th
This will be our first warm water dives, so far just the lakes in and around MI

Last edited:
Me +1 at El Cid, diving with Blue XT-Sea Dec 18-28th, then onto Playa Mujeres for 6 nights, then 3 nights in Playa del Carmen. Can't wait :)

Me +10ish Staying at Secrets Dec 7th-13th. Tentatively diving with Dive House, but not has been set in stone.
Can't seem to find info on Multi-Day Multi-Dive discount packages on their website. Any insight would be appreciated!

will see you on the 11th spending our first 4 days at scuba club then on to secrets for the last 3 days

pinshootr, you probably won't be able to miss us. A group of corn-fed midwesterners that are pretty friendly!

Okay Chief, just made it official but it looks like you won't be there. I'll be in the wonderful world of Coz on the 20th December to the 28th staying at Vista Del Mar and diving with the always great Aldora Divers. Maybe you can extend your stay and have a drink with me..

Okay Chief, just made it official but it looks like you won't be there. I'll be in the wonderful world of Coz on the 20th December to the 28th staying at Vista Del Mar and diving with the always great Aldora Divers. Maybe you can extend your stay and have a drink with me..

Well you know I try to follow the rule, 'You're paying, I'm staying....."

Okay Chief ... speeding through your township as we speak. All kidding aside one of these years you really have to go over Christmas.Nothing like a Christmas day dive. December 19th to the 26th. Vista del Mar and diving with Aldora.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom