A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel a little bit silly asking this, but does anyone have a good guess as to what kind of water temps to expect in late Nov/early Dec?

According to my computer, mid-December last year the temps ranged from 78 to 80 degrees.

My wife Kristina and I will be down December 20-27. Diving Liquid Blue Divers. Staying with owners of LDB Steve and Kami. We left our gear down there. Non-stop 4 hour carry on only from MSP. Arrival time 11 am diving that afternoon. Best Christmas EVER!

KCJON and wife Kristina will be there dec 19-29 staying at the Blue Angel. Second Coz xmas in 3 years.

20-27 Diciembre, Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Blue XTSea. So good to have a trip booked :)

I will be arriving Dec 9 but probably will spend a few days getting settled into the house before I go diving with Living Underwater. Staying until late March or early April (return flight not booked yet). Chief, you have got some work to do to pull this thread into order....:wink:

Couldn't be more excited! I'm diving Scuba Club Cozumel Nov. 30 - Dec. 7. Hope to meet folks there, or at a dinner in town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom