A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013
Alright, more friends coming on board!! I think I got this straight now....

Thoughts in no particular order:
Randallr You will have to come to town as NO ONE but you is at Scuba Club. Not to worry, I will arrange sufficent parties.
MMM is coming, so get your crap in line, Dicembre or she will Mod you.
Gianster is buying the first round. If he can afford the Presidente, he can afford a round of drinks....
Sad I will miss Basscat again. Also sad there will likely be no tequila left when he arrives.
Tejasdiver will get to see Bass at the old HC for a day.
I don't know if Fireworks is bringing fireworks, but you and KCJON will need to plan the after party.

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Kryssa________________________11/28-12/3__________El Cid, ????????
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7_________ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
Sideways and the Boss___________11/30 - 12/07_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Randallr_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
gianster_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Presidente, Bluextsea
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__________Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
FrancisK7 and Jessica____________12/7-14____________Secrets, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan,____________________12/6-16___________ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
MMM, ________________________12/9-forever nearly,__Casa Triple-M, Living Underwater.
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,________ 12/11-18, _________ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
tejasdiver____________________ 12/14-22, _________ Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs
macado_______________________12/14-01/06_______??????, Aldora
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????___________ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
KCJON+Kristina_________________12/19 - 12/29_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Fireworkswi+Kristina___________12/20 - 12/27_______Liquid Blue Divers, Liquid Blue Divers
Basscat_______________________12/20 - 12/27______Hotel Coz, Bluextsea
pjhansman____________________12/24-01/04______CCasa Suzana, Living Underwater

Let the party begin!

View attachment 158453

View attachment 158450

Reactions: MMM
We do sell fireworks back here in WI, MN. I can't even bring a sky lantern down on the plane. Which, is completely understandable. Although, they allow cig's and lighters on the plane.

KCJON- We will at some point during our stay be enjoying Happy Hour at Blue Angel.

CVCHIEF- Thanks for the list.

Sorry to miss you again too, El Jefe, but one of these days.... :wink:

And I am at Hotel Plaza Cozumel (it's on Calle 2, between Melgar and 5), not Hotel Coz, just for the record....

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013
NOW I think I got this straight...

Sorry, Basscat. I have now moved you to the correct hotel. And may I compliment you on moving to 'nice' section of town? ALL the better peeps staying in that part of El Centro....

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Kryssa________________________11/28-12/3__________El Cid, ????????
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7_________ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
Sideways and the Boss___________11/30 - 12/07_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Randallr_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
gianster_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Presidente, Bluextsea
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__________Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
FrancisK7 and Jessica____________12/7-14____________Secrets, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan,____________________12/6-16___________ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
MMM, ________________________12/9-forever nearly,__Casa Triple-M, Living Underwater.
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,________ 12/11-18, _________ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
tejasdiver____________________ 12/14-22, _________ Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs
macado_______________________12/14-01/06_______??????, Aldora
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????___________ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
KCJON+Kristina_________________12/19 - 12/29_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Fireworkswi+Kristina___________12/20 - 12/27_______Liquid Blue Divers, Liquid Blue Divers
Basscat_______________________12/20 - 12/27______Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Bluextsea
pjhansman____________________12/24-01/04______CCasa Suzana, Living Underwater

Let the party begin!
Coz 122011 136.jpg
feliz_navidad_cactus_with_sombero_christmas_invitation-rbed877af74404546ad8ab03ba22b0604_8dnmv_8.jpg

My daughter and I will probably be there. Haven't booked yet, but 90% sure it's a go:

Robert and Paige, December 10-17, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise/Aldora

My son and I will be there dec 6-10. Short trip, but at least we will be there!!

Dont have a hotel or dive op yet...

My wife will be on the island staying at Casa Suzana most of December and part of January (except the 2 weeks my parents rented out the house, grrr). My son will also be there most of that time but I won't be on the island until 28 December, staying until 11 January. We'll be diving with Deep Blue.

At least I'll be there for Año Nuevo.

Just noticed an error in your list. I will be in Coz from December 8 to the 16th, not 12/6-12/16 as you have it listed. Thanks. BTW, when will you start to schedule get togethers at El Moro? Wouldn't want to miss one! I assume I can bring friends.

DjDiverDan

My wife will be on the island staying at Casa Suzana most of December and part of January (except the 2 weeks my parents rented out the house, grrr).

Speaking for my whole family.....we're certainly glad your parents rented out the house. We'll be enjoying both Xmas and New Year's at Casa Suzana. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom