A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking for my whole family.....we're certainly glad your parents rented out the house. We'll be enjoying both Xmas and New Year's at Casa Suzana. :D

:)

If you want, we can put up the Christmas tree that my wife bought at Chedraui last month (because all the big stores have had their Christmas stuff out since early September).

Looks as if cvchief has changed your dates.

You say I screwed that up too???

ugg. I am having cut and paste issues. But, hey, who else posts with links in case you want to dive or stay with someone in our merry group?

:)

If you want, we can put up the Christmas tree that my wife bought at Chedraui last month (because all the big stores have had their Christmas stuff out since early September).

Sounds good to me. We'll pack it up before we leave. :)

You say I screwed that up too???

Only a slight misprint on the arrival date.....we'll be there Dec 21 to Jan 4

I'm delighted to come to town for drinks/dinner, CVChief; SCC is looking pretty barren the first week in December, so just name the time and place. But n.b., when I was there in July 2012, I showed up for the meetup at El Moro AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE!

Had a great margarita and mole, and the El Moroites couldn't have been nicer. But I do hope to meet you all this time!

We will be arriving Dec. 28th and staying until January 8th. Staying at Suites Bahia and diving with Tres Pelicanos!
Can't wait to get back "home"!!! Myself, hubby, our 2 sons!

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013
Well, I figured I would get this updated. I know I know. As people are volunteering to buy me drinks and dinner, I thought we best make sure everyone had the dates!

For those November peeps, please just leave the money on my tab where you eat/drink. Tell them to hold it for El Jefe and I will come and drink it as soon as I get there.

As for meet ups, I will start planning the get together from us in the early month at El Moro with Ray. You know they made the Washington Post

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Kryssa_Blake & Jason____________11/28-12/3__________El Cid, Aldora
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7_________ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
Sideways and the Boss___________11/30 - 12/07_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Randallr_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Scuba Club Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel
gianster_______________________11/30 - 12/07_______Presidente, Bluextsea
mdjh51& son____________________12/6-10____________
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,__________Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Budaman Budababe______________12/6-12____________Casa Consuela, Hernan B.
FrancisK7 and Jessica____________12/7-14____________Secrets, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan,____________________12/8-16___________ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
MMM, ________________________12/9-forever nearly,__Casa Triple-M, Living Underwater.
Robert and Paige________________12/10-17__________Hotel Coz, Aldora & Dive Paradise
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,________ 12/11-18, _________ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
tejasdiver____________________ 12/14-22, _________ Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs
macado_______________________12/14-01/06_______??????, Aldora
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????___________ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
KCJON+Kristina__________________12/19 - 12/29_______Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Fireworkswi+Kristina____________12/20 - 12/27_______Liquid Blue Divers, Liquid Blue Divers
Basscat_______________________12/20 - 12/27______Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Bluextsea
pjhansman____________________12/21-01/04______CCasa Suzana, Living Underwater
Melissabeads, hubby& 2 sons______12/28-01/08______CSuites Bahia, Tres Pelicanos
MStevens____________________12/28-01/11_______CCasa Suzana,

Let the party begin!
View attachment 168883
View attachment 168884

OMG….it’s finally time, the countdowns begins T-30 : - )
Dianna & I will be arriving Dec. 13th and staying until Dec22st. Staying at Villa Aldora and diving with Aldora Divers!

David K

Paige and I had to reschedule our trip, we got too jammed up in December. That's the bad news, the good news is that we'll be going in January before she goes back to school. Sorry, guys, but I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Xmas dive season.

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom