A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been off the computer all day and look what happens?!?!?

Congratulations both of you. I hope your lives are full of friendship, patience and love. That's what has worked for Beast and I for almost 30 years!

Dee

You just got engaged... Where do you want to go next??? Don't tell me no Disney World either!!! Make sure you let us all know when and where...

:tease:

Congratulations velly, velly big from me in Thailand....

:bounce:

When you were asking all those questions about the UW weddings, Abby, I was under the assumption that Belushi had already proposed!

Hope you two will be happy together forever... what a great team, now if only I could have such luck... :p

Welcome to the board....this isnt an every day thing...dont worry! Hope this thread hasn't scared you away...scubaboard is about diving and not getting married - honest!

Thanks again all...I know belushi is in the land of nod at the moment (well it is 3.44am here!) but from both of us - thank you again -x-

This is one of the coolest,sweetest things I have ever seen.I'm so happy for you both.

BTW:
Belushi, your gonna have one "Bear" of a time topping this one the next time you are in a bear of a mood.But you damn sure did good here.

Good Luck !!!!

Scubababy and Belushi:
Congratulations!!!
It's nice to have some good news after all the recent garbage.
Best of luck to you both!!
Miked

and good luck. When my wife and I got married (Aug 12, 2000) Everyone said that things would change .. they did .. It brough us closer together. I hope you two have a good life together.

NO! You can't be a "BABY" any more, you're a BIG
GIRL now.

........but really..... just had to add my congrats!
How about Australia for a Diving Honeymoon?

Kate

I started to reply when the thread first opened but wanted to wait until an answer had been given so I could give an official congratulations. I come back today and the thread is three pages long. Don't you people ever sleep?

Anyway, A huge congrats to you both

Taltoz
RPD

Back
Top Bottom