Accident & Incident Discussion - Northernone - aka Cameron Donaldson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Craig
When I click on the link, I get a pin on all three on my phone. I haven’t tried to overlay all three on a single map to get an overall picture.

Hi Craig
When I click on the link, I get a pin on all three on my phone. I haven’t tried to overlay all three on a single map to get an overall picture.
I get all 3 pins on my tablet, thanks

Here is a reasonable attempt to place the pins supplied by @RayfromTX on a single map with a few other landmarks. Distance from Sedena to planned exit is just under 2 miles
upload_2019-3-27_10-46-50.png

Is it possible to see no exhaust bubbles whatsoever for the whole stretch of the wall ? Especially at the beginning just after Cameron went over the wall? To me that is very strange, unless the current was flowing into land pushing all the bubbles into crevices in the wall.

Is it possible to see no exhaust bubbles whatsoever for the whole stretch of the wall ? Especially at the beginning just after Cameron went over the wall? To me that is very strange, unless the current was flowing into land pushing all the bubbles into crevices in the wall.
One reason for no bubbles can be no exhalation.

Is it possible to see no exhaust bubbles whatsoever for the whole stretch of the wall ?
IME it's virtually impossible to see any bubbles on the surface if the diver is below some 20m and there's just a tiny breeze.

When I'm doing my stint as surface watch, seeing bubbles means "they're on their way up", and I'm expecting to see divers at the surface in some 5-10 minutes.

Or hard sideways and/or down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom