Adjusting output pressure Bauer U-10-G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel compelled add a few details to this so every can understand what I want to achieve.

So the compressor was used for paintball but my new passion is PCP Air rifles. It is fine for running guns at 3000 psi as it will pump to 3250. But I one day will want to jump to 4500 psi fills with carbon tanks. I woukdnt even worry about had someone not goofed up my Power Star 4500 psi air booster . The air booster was left unattended and someone thought it needed compressor oil added to it but it was caught before any air got used in it.
So the power booster was stripped down and cleaned but I did not get all the parts for it back for reassemble. So now my power booster is a basket case and useless at this point. And no I can not contact the person that borrowed it to get the parts back.

I feel compelled add a few details to this so every can understand what I want to achieve.

So the compressor was used for paintball but my new passion is PCP Air rifles. It is fine for running guns at 3000 psi as it will pump to 3250. But I one day will want to jump to 4500 psi fills with carbon tanks. I woukdnt even worry about had someone not goofed up my Power Star 4500 psi air booster . The air booster was left unattended and someone thought it needed compressor oil added to it but it was caught before any air got used in it.
So the power booster was stripped down and cleaned but I did not get all the parts for it back for reassemble. So now my power booster is a basket case and useless at this point. And no I can not contact the person that borrowed it to get the parts back.

So you're not using this compressor for breathing air? You're just using it to fill a scuba tank that you're using to fill your air rifles?

So you're not using this compressor for breathing air? You're just using it to fill a scuba tank that you're using to fill your air rifles?
Yes, that is correct at this time. But one day I hope to learn to scuba dive and fill my own breathing tanks after a learn a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom