AI transmitter damage when directly connected to 1st stage

Have you had damage to your AI transmitter directly connected to your 1st stage?

• No

Votes: 109 97.3%
  • Yes, please describe below

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No damage. 220-ish dives since 2014.

No damage, but I stopped a DM from lifting my gear with his hand around the transmitter, as stated in you other poll. Not saying a transmitter WILL get damaged by being attached directly to the first stage, but it only takes a few seconds of someone having a brain fart for a transmitter TO get damaged.

Cheers -

Maybe there should be a 3rd poll option?

"I have not, but I have personally witnessed someone else's damage while directly mounted to a 1st stage"? Of course, I think we want direct knowledge, not "my girlfriend's brother knows somebody who said they saw one get broken." But, if someone personally, directly saw it happen or the result, I'd still be curious to hear about it.

Only 21 responses so far but all in the "no damage" category. With all the posts I see on SB about people using a short hose, I really kind of expected at least ONE person to chime in here by now with "mine got damaged".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom