Airport shuttle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In November my husband & I had 5 suitcases + 2 backpacks and they made us pay an extra $96p for a third person. Not our own van but shared. I had posted about this as I had paid for 3 (which I was okay with) but then they squeezed in a person on the bench with us. Thank goodness we were only going to SCC so a short ride. That would have been uncomfortable if we had to go all the way sown to the southern AI hotels.

wooow daylight robbery for the private service lol

We got to the island yesterday and we had 13 people,with somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 bags and we didn't get charged extra for luggage. Total for all of us was $159 US to get to The Reef Club.
i guess it matters on the day and the mood of the dispatcher and ticket sales....

Last time I was there we got charged an extra ticket for our luggage. I usually tip the drive a buck or two per bag but not this time, so it worked out about the same for me. The driver, however, would have come out better had he not made an issue of it.

Gordon: That is exactly what we planned on doing in November but the "head guy" came over and said no. So the Mafia got the money and not the driver. Bummer

So what should I expect to pay to get to Rentadora Isis by the plaza for 3 peeps, 3 carry ons a two person dive bag and a regular large suitcase?

rc140110.gif

If you are renting a car, it should not matter a whit how many bags you have nor how many people you plan to jam in. They will want to know if more than one will be driving and then add that to the insurance premium you will pay. Ultimately, you should as the company for a price.

So what should I expect to pay to get to Rentadora Isis by the plaza for 3 peeps, 3 carry ons a two person dive bag and a regular large suitcase?

If you are renting a car, it should not matter a whit how many bags you have nor how many people you plan to jam in. They will want to know if more than one will be driving and then add that to the insurance premium you will pay. Ultimately, you should as the company for a price.

I meant how much $$ to get a van ride to Rentadora Isis from the airport. I have the car handled once I get there.

I meant how much $$ to get a van ride to Rentadora Isis from the airport. I have the car handled once I get there.
It's downtown: Centro 57 pesos, probably $5 USD each. You can go alone, get the car, come back for the others and bags.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom