Airport to PG car/bangka service suggestions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
at that time, the coast guard prohibits small crafts from crossing the channel

ya, it's not safe cause it's a major passage way for large vessels. Maybe just spend the night in batangas or manila and head out early morning. Don't want anything to happen to you pak!

How about spending a night in Anilao, make 2 dives the following morning and then head out? Just a thought.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

pakman:
thanks floater, I should have clarified. I'll be getting in at nite 6 or 8pm, so public transportation isnt an option and I'd rather head straight out to PG that nite (so I can get a full day of diving in the next day) instead of laying over in manila. I was hoping one of the locals might know some drivers who can do the trip and maybe also some private bangkas that run at nite who won't charge a premium like the resorts ask for when they book it for you. Unless, what is the earliest the ferries run in the morning. But then adding the hotel cost in Manila, might not save that much.

For the Airport-Batangas transfer, contact Epoy (+63-917-986-3793)
He pilots the Batangas Run Shuttle (Hi Ace van).....

As for the boat to PG, you might have to charter one. I've done it from Lea Beach in Batangas...they charged me 3,000 (last year ) ...we were a group of 7.

On second thought, I would not advise travelling via small craft at night...especially at this time of the year when winds can be strong.....

:)

:)

thanks guys... If my trip schedule firms up (still stuck on waiting lists) I'll look into maybe hiring a private car for a real early morning run and then a private bangka early morning. Either way, this should be good info for others who might be looking to head out to PG and are looking to alternatives to the public bus/ seakat or full hotel transfer arrangements.

caloy: of course the bangka has to have disco lights and pole dancing bikini clad gals... (just kiddin ladies...)

boys, have you noticed the mods don't even look at our postings anymore? they've probably all given up keeping up with us or keeping us in line and have returned to far more important pursuits (like running the other forums on the board)

maybe we can request a formal name change to philippine pasaway divers after all hahahahahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
boys, have you noticed the mods don't even look at our postings anymore? they've probably all given up keeping up with us or keeping us in line and have returned to far more important pursuits (like running the other forums on the board)

maybe we can request a formal name change to philippine pasaway divers after all hahahahahahahahaha

Jag

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom