All about Oxygen O2 Analyzers, including DIY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about Dive Rite's O2 analyzer? I am considering buying one because a LDS is going to sell it to me for a little more than $100 under the list price so they can get rid of it.

It is made by VTI. They mainly make oxygen monitors for medical use. It is a quality unit and at a $100 discount well worth it.

I know of one shop that has had problems with the 3 expeditions that they have. Even after they have been sent back for repair.
I suspect that their performance is the same as any other equipment.

There are some items that are "lemons" from the start and others that are rugged & indestructable and they could have been made one after the other on the same day. The main concern should be if it will be repaired or replaced to the customers satisfaction...

omar

so how do you check it from a din tank, what adapter ect do you have to buy with this kit anyone got a picture as I am in searious need of a analizer since my expensive one went into water !!!!!!
yes you heard me right last weekend mine went into water a friend who barrowed it opps first mistake , it went over board somehow long story he dont have the money to replace it right now so about these el cheapo one for now any help thanks .

I know it's been a while since anyone has posted anything in the thread but take a look at what I found on Ebay.

O2 sensor

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom