Altered reality sub-forums?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a question, should the Altered reality forum have multiple sub forums for the different photograph editing programs?
Myself I have Photoshop Elements 3, It would be easy to track the latest tip's on PSE3 in its own forum.

Double:

I dont think there is enough activity in this sub to have a sub sub for each image manipulation program. I would love to see more activitiy in the Altered Reality forum. As much as I like the name, maybe "Digital Darkroom" or "Photoshopers" or "Digital Enhancement" would be more descriptive and attract more traffic. Any suggestions out there, or is there just not much interest in working the photos after the dive?

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Double:

I dont think there is enough activity in this sub to have a sub sub for each image manipulation program. I would love to see more activitiy in the Altered Reality forum. As much as I like the name, maybe "Digital Darkroom" or "Photoshopers" or "Digital Enhancement" would be more descriptive and attract more traffic. Any suggestions out there, or is there just not much interest in working the photos after the dive?

---Bob

Bob...I think you make a very good point. 'Altered Realities' isn't correctly descriptive of what we do to our photos. I like your suggestion of 'Digital Darkroom'.

Poof...it's done! :D

The new title caught my attention, "Digital Darkroom". Funny that Dee and ScubaBoBuba are two of the three people I have visited with the most about editing and here you are in this post! Are we alone out here, lol.

No, no some of us are just getting into it and are more at the 'read and try the ideas', than the post stage..
Alison

kevreid:
Are we alone out here, lol.

Hopefully not anymore! Maybe the new name will catch others attention and we'll get some action going in here!

D'OH, I didn't even notice the name change - must be the observant photographer in me :D. I posted my turtle in the general forum but from now on I'll do better - I promise.

No problem....I moved it for ya! :D

Dee:

Recently you gave us the Nikon Niche and now a name change to rev up this sub. You are a lovely moderator. Thanks! The least I can do is try to generate some traffic.

—Bob

Back
Top Bottom