Alternate strap for Suunto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are these ready yet for purchase, I will purchase a set.

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 PM ----------

please contact me at chuck.mead70@gmail.com so I can call you or order a set, I have broken 3 bands over the last 4 years, ready for a fix.

There are 6 pages in the thread from happy folks who have bought them since last November, so yes I guess they are available for sale, the only problem is that I only have the beige and dark green straps available at the moment. You have to send a separate email with your choice of strap colour.
Later if you want you will be able to order a 2 nd strap when they are in stock at a decent discount.

Cheers,
Duke

If anyone is interested in a 24 MM X 45 CM Tibby Zulu Strap, I have them in stock now, they will fit any watch with 24 MM lugs.
They will be up on the website tomorrow, Cost will be five dollars more than the 30 CM ones, but like everything else that includes shipping etc.
For Divers in the UK, I'm sorry, but you have real problems with "Royal Mail", and i'm not too happy shipping there anymore.
In fact, it will either be EMS post, or a courier of some sort, or you will have to be responsible for them once they leave Thailand.
They have lost 4 sets in the last two months, so I apologise, but I cant afford the time or losses that this is costing.
I my very best to provide the fastest possible service, and a lost set of adapters just costs me too much in both time and money.

Apparently the Australian Navy is a little tired of the Suunto straps as well :)

DOD_Letter 001.jpg

You've hit the big time, Duke. Good luck.

(Aside: The Australian Navy uses Suunto computers?)

Lets hope so..

Apparently it's their EOD guys, same job I used to do for SNC Lavalin in Quebec.
But I have sold quite a few to guys in their Coast guard as well.

I guess Suunto is popular in Australia,I'm not sure why, My own D9 just had to be taken in because it was self-Diving, that's a $300.00 Bill I could do without!
Especially as its only guaranteed for three months.

Anyone want to buy a Used D9 with two transmitters?
The internals are all new (Including the Sensors) new Battery etc....
I'm tired of paying them!

yes they are, but currently I'm completely out of D9 Adapters, they should be back in stock pretty soon though.

Keep an eye on the Tibby-Adapters website, and the Facebook page for them, because they are te first things I do after getting them ready for shipping is update those two pages first.

Cheers
Duke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom