Any II (Interval International) or ICE members out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being an RCI member, also makes me an ICE member, but I have yet to use their service.

I'm an Interval member. Dive destinations? Gee, there are too many in the book to list here. What in particular are you looking for?

Hi DiveMe, we would be interested in the Caribbean/Bahamas --- Warm water and great diving is what we are interested in.. Thanks.

I'm not but my step-dad owns three weeks in Cancun. Going in Nov. diving. Got my first taste of diving down there and have been spending money ever since.

I'm trying to book Dennis from Diablo Divers in Nov.

If you are interested, his brother-in-law has about 100 weeks. I can tell ya though, they are a rare thing to swap.

II has gotten very difficult to trade locations with. Best thing is to find someone and deal with them personally.

Check out http://www.omcancun.com listings are rent, sell, buy and trade.

It has a listing for the resorts in Cancun. Good luck with the rest of the Carribbean.

Jack

Interval sends out a huge book with all their member properties in it. They send it out annually, so if you're a member you should have received one earlier this year. Frankly, there are oodles of destinations in the Bahamas and Caribbean, so far more than I would even consider listing here. You can also go to Interval's website intervalworld.com and search for their properties there...and you don't have to be a member to do so. Hope that helps.

We were able to trade a week thru Interval to receive a week at the Divi Village in Aruba...leaving in two weeks - can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom