Any other guitarists/musicians around here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guitar for 14 years now. Played all the way thru high school then went on the road for a year. Lots of fun but I don't remember much of it. Got back played pro in a few local bands. After a bunch of my buddies got signed www.hawthorneheights.com I figured it was time to become a closet musician. Hey that is about the time I took up scuba. A little over 3 years ago.

Guitars:

1994 fender custom shop strat with EMG active pickup and piezo acoustic pickups
1999 fender 60's strat custom wound seymore duncans and piezo acoustic pickups
2000 fender cusom shop 60's strat
2002 Jaros do a search you will love them.

Nice list of axes, Mix. Aside from the guitars I mentioned earlier, I'm kind of a stompbox junkie...I've got, in signal chain order:

Danelectro 7-band EQ
Digitech RP-50 multiprocessor
Boss Blues Driver
Dunlop Crybaby wah
DOD Stereo Chorus
Seymour Duncan boost pedal
Digitech Whammy II
My amp's three-button footswitch

Proud pseudo-father that I am, here's my axes:

DSCN0510.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

It's a 2002...Mexican-made.

Must be the lighting then that is more of a blue where mine is more purple. I worked in a music store from 1997 till 2004.

My bad...I thought you meant the Fat Strat. The Standard Strat is a 2001. It's blue, but looks purple under certain lighting.

Sweet axe too, Mix.

It is the best playing guitar I own. It doesn't do the blues thing real well so I have to keep a few strats around. I bought the Jaros instead of a Prs. It is a real hand made work of art.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom