Anyone here sticking with analog gauges?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
I have an analog SPG and an analog depth guage. I wear a non air integrated computer on my wrist. I do not like the concept of air integrated computers.

And I agree with Walter.

Walter still has a telephone with the dial on it too !!!! :D

the K-omputer Saavy

Ditto... analog SPG for me. I don't dive an AI computer because I don't want an AI computer.

The Kraken:
Walter still has a telephone with the dial on it too !!!! :D

the K-omputer Saavy

I switched to push button in the 70s, but Dennis (not you, I'm referring to my brother) might still have his.........

I still use analog compasses, because I've never seen a digital compass that I like. I have an analog pressure gauge on my pony bottle reg, but the main reg has a digital pressure gauge.

Remember, it's not one or the the other. You can have a mixture of digital and analog if you want.

And there are 2 different kinds of air-integrated computers: hose, and hoseless. Don't confuse the 2.

You bet... both as primary gauges and occasionally as backup for the digital stuff. I can still read an analog watch, too (as long as all the numbers are present on its face)!

garyfotodiver:
And I agree with Walter.

yes, me too.

does that make me a ludite?

...and I think those new cars with those boxy GPS systems are fugly too. Even the Germans are starting to do those on the dash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom