Anyone ready for November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

29 October thru 14 November, non-diving siblings coming down from 3rd-10th so I will only be able to dive, maybe, 10 days of it . Diving with Tres Pelicanos, of course.:happywave:

Hey - me too! Nov. 4-18. First week with ND Wife while diving with my daughter and her new husband (great guy). Second week just me and my son. Casa Mex and Tres P's -- as always. Can't wait.

Jay and Cheryl, Oct 25-Dec 3. Villa las Anclas 10/25-11/12, Casa Mexicana 11/12-12/3. Tres Pelicanos with the usual Oct/Nov gang that continues to grow
AKA, Jay & Cheryl’s entourage of repeat offenders

Jay and Kelly, Oct 28 to Nov. 3, staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Aldora, Streydog looks like he is coming too and our Canadian Friends Jim and Rebecca are working on it as well.

Safe travels everyone, we love Day of the Dead in Cozumel!!

Jay

We are finally coming back the last week of October thru the 4th of November. Diving with Blue xt and shore diving up north.

29 October thru 14 November, non-diving siblings coming down from 3rd-10th so I will only be able to dive, maybe, 10 days of it . Diving with Tres Pelicanos, of course.:happywave:

Wow 2 weeks in one shot? You are certainly going to enjoy that. So I am guessing after 2 weeks in November we won't be seeing you anytime between December 10th-24th? Or will we?

Wow 2 weeks in one shot? You are certainly going to enjoy that. So I am guessing after 2 weeks in November we won't be seeing you anytime between December 10th-24th? Or will we?
I also took my normal first week in December off, hope to be down from the 3rd thru 12th. Hopefully we can let a couple days of diving in.

I also took my normal first week in December off, hope to be down from the 3rd thru 12th. Hopefully we can let a couple days of diving in.

Just like last year it appears but still would be great to dive with ya again for a day or 2 on that same short overlap if schedules allow. I mean, X-mas in coz without at least an appearance of gopbroek just doesn't seem right! Oh well, if it doesn't work it is of no matter, somehow I'm sure we'll manage to make do as more of regular X-mas crowd keep booking their trips.

Last edited:
Thanks for creating the thread...I wanted to do this a month ago...November can not come soon enough...I'll be there November 11th to 18th with my ND wife and staying at Blue Angel and diving with ScubaTony...It has been way too long since my last trip. Can't wait to blow some bubbles!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom