Anyone ready for November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody else going? With all the bad news thought I would give it a bump and see if we could gin up some happy thoughts. Who wants to go diving?? :bounce::bounce::bounce::)

Nov 15-20, Secrets friends from work. I am the only diver. Living Underwater.

Anyone else looking into this time frame?
Hi. Just booked my flight a couple of days ago. Arrive November 14 with no return date set. Don't start diving until Nov. 28 with Living Underwater.

If by ready you mean ready for it to get here and lead into December... then Yep! I'm ready! Don't wear out the divemasters, and leave some cold beer for me please. Enjoy your trips!

Airfare costs are the trigger for me too. We have used up all the air miles my wife and I have earned with all the business travel we did. When you are not used to paying for something that used to be "free"t takes some getting used to.

I am lucky to have booked back in May. Currently, prices are nearly double what I paid. I have a late straggler who wants to come now and might have waited too long.

November 4th to 11th. First time to Cozumel and doing it solo staying at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort. Hope to dive on 3 to 4 days of the week. Not sure who dive with.

Marianne (non-diver) and Harry coming down Oct 31st to Nov 7th diving with Tres Pelicanos and staying at Suites Turquesa. This is our first time staying north of town but I think we will like it.

We will overlap Nov. 5th-7th. My ND Wife and I have had an eye on the Suites for an extended stay vs. the 1-2 week quick hitters at Casa Mex. We'll be curious to hear how you like the place and for any insights gained. Look forward to meeting you at 3P. -Carl and Sally

We will let you know how we like it. It is a bit of a walk into town and to the shop (1.5 miles to 3P's) but Marianne and I both enjoy walking (unless I am carrying gear).

We will overlap Nov. 5th-7th. My ND Wife and I have had an eye on the Suites for an extended stay vs. the 1-2 week quick hitters at Casa Mex. We'll be curious to hear how you like the place and for any insights gained. Look forward to meeting you at 3P. -Carl and Sally

Last edited:
Last trip to Coz we stayed at the Suites Turquesa. Wanted to try staying on the north side. Nice quiet location but I thought was a bit far to walk to town. The rooms are okay, very basic, no TV, Wi-Fi works ok. Kitchenette has enough utensils to do basic cooking functions. We upgraded to the penthouse half way through our stay and it was a completely different experience. Very comfortable, nice TV w/Netflix, large bedroom, had the entire upper floor and outside rooftop with picnic table & chairs. Probably won't stay at the Suites Turquesa again unless we get the Penthouse and we really prefer staying on the other end of town. Although it was nice not dealing with all the sheeple from the cruise ships.

Back
Top Bottom