Apologies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA

Contributor
Reaction score
I really apologize to the ScubaBoarders who I've been slow to respond to. I am usually very good about answering emails and posts. Unfortunately, or fortunately for USIA, I have been extremely busy. We've been a little short on man power and guess who gets to pick up the slack.:D USIA's sport division has had an amazing summer and the fall looks like it is going to be just as insane. I normally do not work a ton in our Military division, but I have had to spend a lot of time working on trying to win USIA the U.S. Coast Guard dry suit contract Please cross your fingers for us. It would be huge for a company our size to compete with the big boys in the Waterproof/Breathable market. We have also just started to delve into the Kayaking and surface suit market. This has been a bit of a pet project for me and it's taking a lot of my time. Just ask my poor wife.:10: I will be on the board a lot more in coming days and weeks and as always, if you have any questions or need some advice, you can always email me anytime. I really appreciate all of your patience.

Back
Top Bottom