April in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were in Coz. (April 11 -18) exactly one year ago from the time you will be there, stayed at the Fiesta Americana and dove with Blue XT Sea. We did 2 tank morning dives every day and did a 2 tank dusk/night dive on I think Wednesday of the week. I wouldn't skip the next day dives. The dusk dive was on Delilah Wall and night dive on Paradise Reef. It was my first dusk/night dive and pretty awesome and unique.
You will have a GREAT time diving and the personal service you will get is second to none. Enjoy!!!

I will be in coz from the 16 to 30 april. i will probably stay at hostolito if it's not to hot and dive with scuba mau.

I am going to be in Cozumel April 13th to April 18th, tentative plans to stay at scuba club Cozumel, I am researching all inclusive hotel/dive packages but have already booked the flight from Miami. Any feedback would be great as I have not been there since 1991.

We'll be in Coz Aprl 29 - May 3, including some cenote visits. Coz diving with be on Dive with Martin's boats. Come on down and dive with us!

28apr-6may diving with aldora. usually stay at casa mexicana.

We'll be staying at Scuba Club Cozumel March 29 - April 5. Two of us, both diving. Anybody else at SCC during the first week of April? Looking forward to the margaritas.

I am going to be in Cozumel April 13th to April 18th, tentative plans to stay at scuba club Cozumel, I am researching all inclusive hotel/dive packages but have already booked the flight from Miami. Any feedback would be great as I have not been there since 1991.

We stayed at SCC last June for a week and everything exceeded our fairly modest expectations. Nice accomodations, good food, great service, and very good diving.

Latest Update!

Indian Valley Scuba March 29th - April 3rd Dive with Martin
ScubaGolf - March 29th - April 5th Scuba Club Cozumel
Cali divergirl - April 2nd - 10th El Cantil, BlueXTsea
Lenmonster - End of March - April 3rd Coz Palace BlueXTsea
Spyder - April 1st - 11th Reef Club, Sand Dollar
Tbjclj - April 7th - 21st Park Royal, BlueXTsea
Zanna0919 - April 10th - 18th Occidental Grande, BlueXTsea
Old Gaffer - April 10th - 18th Coz Palace, BlueXTsea
Cobra269 - April 10th - 18th Wyndam Sabor, Dive with Martin
Herbdb - April 10th - 17th Scuba Club Cozumel,
Caribsouldiver - April 13th - 18th Scuba Club Cozumel
leslief - April 16th - 30th Hostolito, Scubamau
Fatterboy - April 19th - 23rd El Cozumeleno
Turk9 - April 20th - 27th Suites Bahia, Aldora
Budgirl - April 22nd - 29th Blue Angel
Vlkr - April 28th - may 6th Casa Mexicana, Aldora

Last edited:
We'll be there April 24 to May 1st.....staying at Hotel Cozumel and currently looking for a dive op

Back
Top Bottom