Aqualung free octopus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panadero

Reaction score
Hi there...

So every time once a year, aqualung gives free octopus when buying a new reg. I believe last year it was in the summer time.

Im looking for a new reg and with so many choices, a free octopus will be nice.

Anybody knows something?!

:14:
Thnks!!

Saludos desde Baja!!!

Anyone!??!
=,(

Yes a free octo would be nice, but dont base you what you buy off that. Spend the money for what you really want and need. This is what gives you your air.... so splurge a little.

and he said that he didnt think AL was doing that promo this year... and that its usually right around Now ... (April)...

:(

Yes a free octo would be nice, but dont base you what you buy off that. Spend the money for what you really want and need. This is what gives you your air.... so splurge a little.

I dont think you can fault someone for selecting any one of the top MFG's because they are giving away an octo. If you spend the money you would have spent purchasing the octo on a better 1st and 2nd then is win win! I love my AL/USD micra/ Conshelf/Cousteau.

-C

Back
Top Bottom