Aqualung Tank Pressure Tester - Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfelliot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an old Aqualung tank pressure tester.

The pressure release control is now leaking. The male "key" that fits into this control has a sealing plug that screws against a small orifice. This appears to be wore out.

Any Idea where I could get a replacement????

Thanks,
Chuck

Is it the kind with the old style yoke that reads to 3000PSI or the kind with the new style yoke that reads to 4000PSI?

Hi Chuck

Either Maine Divers or Aqua Diving should be able to get you one. I believe the threads on all of those bleed plugs are standard (probably 3/8”, but I am not sure).

If they don’t have one in stock they can order you one. It may have a round knob instead of the wing, but it would work the same.

Is your gauge 3000 psi or higher?

Good luck and thanks for visiting our corner of the diving world. :wink:
Have you joined the Maine-iacs dive club?

Later

Luis

Is it the kind with the old style yoke that reads to 3000PSI or the kind with the new style yoke that reads to 4000PSI?

It was a 3000psi gauge but I have replaced it with a new Dive-Rite B/G that goes to 5000. I have steel HP tanks to measure.

Hi Chuck

Either Maine Divers or Aqua Diving should be able to get you one. I believe the threads on all of those bleed plugs are standard (probably 3/8”, but I am not sure).

If they don’t have one in stock they can order you one. It may have a round knob instead of the wing, but it would work the same.

Is your gauge 3000 psi or higher?

Good luck and thanks for visiting our corner of the diving world. :wink:
Have you joined the Maine-iacs dive club?

Later

Luis

Hi Luis,

AD helped me get the new gauge connected (See above post). I had to use 2 adapters 1/2-3/8 and 3/8-7/16 to make it fit.

I didn't realize that the entire bleed plug was replaceable. I haven't been down to visit Maine Divers in a while so I will use this as an excuse.

I've been meaning to join and come to the Maine-iacs meetings. Moya and I are just getting ready to get in the water if this rain ever stops!

Chuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom