Atomic Aquatics Cobalt Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron,
I never did thank you for helping me get my Cobalt unfrozen last weekend. Thanks for the rapid communication too. I dove several times over the weekend with no problems. I still don't know why it froze up.

I have a new Atomic Aquatics Cobalt dive computer, and the item's seriel number is one that is affected by the recall. I live in Australia, and recieved the computer as a gift from a friend from overseas. Who do I contact to do the service for the item in Australia?

First let me say thanks to Ashley from Atomic Aquatics for brining all the cool Atomic gear out to Catalina for the Demo Day.

How the heck did I miss this event? I guess I must have been out filming giant sea bass with the NHK crew from Japan.

I saw a tweet from Dema where Atomic is coming out with a hardcase for the Cobalt :) (along with refreshing their regulators)

I don't know how to use twitter to well so I'm not sure if they linked a pic or not: https://twitter.com/ScubaGadget is where I saw the tweet

Cobaltcase.jpg
I saw a tweet from Dema where Atomic is coming out with a hardcase for the Cobalt :) (along with refreshing their regulators)

I don't know how to use twitter to well so I'm not sure if they linked a pic or not: https://twitter.com/ScubaGadget is where I saw the tweet

It's true- a hard case, molded to fit the Cobalt, $25, available in March. Apologies for the bad phone picture.

DEMA intervened in getting the new Mac updater on the website, but if anyone is in urgent need PM me. Otherwise it should be up in days.

Ron

I have a new Atomic Aquatics Cobalt dive computer, and the item's seriel number is one that is affected by the recall. I live in Australia, and recieved the computer as a gift from a friend from overseas. Who do I contact to do the service for the item in Australia?

Please contact Atomic directly, vial email or phone, and they will sort it out for you. It's very unlikely your Cobalt has a problem, but they want to check all of them to be sure. There is also now an Atomic area on Scubaboard, you can contact them by clicking here: Atomic Aquatics

Ron

Thanks for the pic Ron - it looks good. Are they going to be making custom colors for the cobalt - it seems like I saw one from a picture where Bare/Atomic/Zeagle/Stahl had some package on display at Dema along with the picture you linked above.

Thanks for the pic Ron - it looks good. Are they going to be making custom colors for the cobalt - it seems like I saw one from a picture where Bare/Atomic/Zeagle/Stahl had some package on display at Dema along with the picture you linked above.
I didn't see anything about custom color on the case, but they did in fact show colors for the cover of the Cobalt itself- the part around the lens/ keypad replaced in the recall. Would help identify computers for those who have multiple Cobalts. I believe these are available now.
Ron

Yep sorry I was talking about the colored plastic that goes on the cobalt....now my wife will be bugging me to find out if it comes in pink

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom