Atomic is the best by far!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some dynamite and HE (And I don't mean Helium) left over from my Vietnam days. We'll open the pig up WIDE :-0

I'm in for Gilboa too, but the "Boss" probably isn't. Maybe a cool dip will take the edge off of me.

Just let me know when.

Yeah, SoScuba we're finding that "plate" one way or the other. I'll bring the video camera.

I'll also, soon enough, be coming out with the Gil3 Lighting systems, newest light. It's still halogen, but damn it's sweet. Good $$$ too. Just for my friends though :)

I have a few projects that will blow you guys away if they come out as planned.....

Top Secret at this point.

One cold get me some jail time though :) Or at least a day or two in court with a big spanking :)

Ah the things I do for progress.

Good talking to you today Teazer. Next time bring some coffee's man! I'll reimburse you! Double-double will do! The crap I gulped down before you arrived isn't Timmy's :-(

Waterbaby65 has called Gilboa to make inquiries as to cost & availability...
We can make a decision on Monday ...
WinkWink...NudgeNudge.....If you need time and place just send me an E and I'll let you know...
Coffee will be available next time Gil....
I also enjoyed the 1 on 1 ...and now that that's said there will be mids (1/2 minds) churning up all kinds of possibilities as to topic etc....

LET THEM WONDER...

never pick on the old & slow....YOU have to sleep sometime....

Gilboa also costs an extra $50 per head in the wintertime now, as a "Winter Pass." You only have to buy it once, but if you're only going once in a winter, that makes for an expensive visit.

Thanks for the heads up Boogie711

$50.00 per head?? What are they thinking?

Oh, they heat the water by burning $100.00 bills, I forgot.

Teazer, your name says it all :)

The $50 is a good idea for Gilboa for locals who will be diving on a regular basis but what about for us one offs? Us igloo lovers. Did Waterbaby already talk to them? Any way of them lettin us pay reg. fees? Thats $50 US. You know how many ice blocks that would buy! Heck, I could add a whole new addition for that money!

DS- you've peaked my interest? What you up too? Bring all the toys so we can play after taking video footage of the plate.

I was just wondering if anybody cares that this thread no longer has anything to do with Atomic regs????? How long can we keep it? Maybe if we keep it amusing nobody will care.

Top secret SoScuba. But it would make for an interesting thread!

You kids doing the St James?

I am supposedly booked in too.

Waterbaby has all the info about an ice dive, soon.....
Details will be available on Monday evening.....
A bunch of us are meeting Mon at 6:00 p.m. for dinner at the designated spot of seriptitous nature....
Join in if you wish....
Talk later.....

Name, rank and certification number is all anyone will get from me :)

1-2-Alpha, Roger, out.

(Sorry, the Nam flashbacks are setting in again)

Hey there SS,

I got your email & I will gladly fill your spot on the mighty St. James. It appears as if we will be doing 1 three hour dive(or so) for the big price of $75USD.

DS - are you going to be on helium by then?

I'll see you at 6pm tonight kiddos.

PS. If you want to reach me on weekends call me, I take it off from technology.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom