Atomic is the best by far!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh mannnnn! I just typed out this whole reply to you two and then accidently pushed some button and "POOF" all gone!!!!!!! Do I start again? Ok how about a condensed version.

You know the "outsource". This aint rocket science!
DS- You wrong? I went back and read your post and you didn't say anything you havent said at D's. You only said it more clearly maybe which I think is ok as you chose to say it in a different way at D's. That is a good thing as I could see some people getting upset at D's if you made the "margin" comment there. We know your opinion, why be surprised when hearing it again? Message boards are public and are here for expressing opinions. Ok..thats my condensed re-typed version.

Mistress- I browse this board sometimes but usually in the Great lakes section. After reading your post at D's, I had to come find you guys here. You know what I think? I think its winter and everybody is just plain miserable (some more than others). You know..like a passing phase...hopefully! We need to dive! Theres too much air up here!
I am out for this weekend as I have to get the Ham. house ready to list. any time after the 11th is good. I am off for two weeks. Im going to post in the Great lakes section to Tom and see what Rockport is like. Did you know that there is a line to the Kinghorn from the boat ramp? You missed our COLD dives last month. We made several trips for shore diving. Are you game if its an option?

See you soon! Two words people......BEHAVE!

You know I'm in for the shore diving. Just let me know when & where!

And BTW, I honestly don't have a clue as to who the spy is.

Just ask DS, Im sure he knows.
Off to work. Later

I'm fashioning the noose already. I have it made for weight and height :)

I know everything, except where that damn "plate" went, SoScuba!

I didn't think I said anything wrong either, and sure my written words are different than my spoken ones. I can't type as fast as I can speak!

Anyways I just read this last bit now :) I had a busy day, I couldn't "slack" like I usually do :)

So, about those Atomics...........................

hehheheheh

Shore diving the Kinghorn, Uhggg, in this weather :-(

I hate winter. I REALLY hate winter. Besides, you two aren't certified, so don't do it. I don't want to lose a friend and not be there to scoop some free gear......

LOL ROTFLMAO I am damn funny...

That damn plate! We gotto get on the first charter.....You hear me DS? Lets get Spark to get us there. Small group...very small group and a video camera!

I don't know what I was thinking re Rockport. I guess I had some strange fantasy about it not being frozen yet. Duh! I read a very recent post on another thread and my fantasy was shattered! Gees do i really have to settle for the pool? Is Gilboa frozen over??? hmmm gotto go surf. I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR regarding winter! Thats why Im gettin the hell outta here!
Im sure you wouldn't want to stand around in the cold waiting for some Cyclone 5000's to wash up.....although im sure you could use another set of doubles! And of course theres the slim line......you know..as a backup for the G__ Light!

Well im off to search for gilboa and then to bed. Sweet dreams all!
So really....what do you think about those Atomic regs?

Gilboa very rarely freezes....you can call them to find out....we were thinking of taking a trip soon to try the cold water thing in a controlled enviroment...Anybody else interested...we can rent the apartment if we have 6-10 people going...

Oh yes yes TEAZER! Im in for that. Lets plan it. What dates were you thinking about? Mistress, what do you think? Lets get the dates picked so we can do this!
Hey...maybe we can even get an Atomic to try out eh DS!?

You know that I'm in. Just let me know when & how much. I loved Gilboa last time around - it will be even better under the ice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom