August Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August 10-20 - Staying at Villas las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos! Also doing our first time with @Cozumel Coral Restoration Reef Program, can't wait!

July 25 to August 2. Aldora divers and Villa Aldora.

8/29 - 9/4 staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Blue XTSea

I try to be off grid, but being in sales I need to be able to check a few times a day to make sure nothing explodes lol. I am considering the HC for the value and shore dives should be easy there. :)
You can't count on it at Hotel Coz, but then that's true of the island in general it seems. If you must be able to use your computer online, can you use your phone as a hotspot?

If I missed anyone, your're welcome to thrash me...

divingjd: July 25 to August 2. Aldora divers and Villa Aldora.

krbailey: July 27 - August 5 Staying at Aldora Villa and diving with Aldora Divers

in too deep: August 1st to 8th. Staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving the with 3P’s

Alan P: August 1 to the 8th. Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison

wdpeckr39: August 3-7: staying at Park Royal, diving with Living Underwater.

Brules: August 3-10, Maybe staying at Park Royal and diving with Blue XT Sea

Mr. Manfrenjensenden: August 4-11, the missus and I are staying at Blue Angel and diving with DWM. Looks like we might bump into Del on the boat!

don98: August 4th thru the 11th. Staying at Hotel Coz and diving with Blue XT-Sea

Del2451: August 4th -14th, Staying at El Cid for the 6th time and diving with "Dive with Martin"

v&j: August 10-20 - Staying at Villas las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos! Also doing our first time with @Cozumel Coral Restoration Reef Program, can't wait!

IslandFrog: August 11-18, Staying at the Casa Mexicana. Plan to dive with Blue XTSea.

Jendawg: We are going August 11 -18, Villas Las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos!!!!

DandyDon: August 16-23: staying at Hotel Mary Carmen, diving with Salty Endeavors

BudaBagger: August 17 - 20: Staying at Costa del Sol and diving with Blue Angel.

Shawn C: August 24 - 31 staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with DWM.

CassieNYC: August 29 - September 4 staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Blue XTSea

ChuckP: Looks like we're going back! Staying somewhere and diving with someone!

Last edited:
Well this sucks. I am having to cancel my trip due to ongoing complications from what I thought was a simple sinus infection/sinusitis. :(

Was told by my Dr do NOT go so I am heeding his warnings.......plus I cant drive or hardly walk at the moment so boarding a plane/diving in a week do not seem fathomable at the moment. :( You guys have fun!

Well this sucks. I am having to cancel my trip due to ongoing complications from what I thought was a simple sinus infection/sinusitis. :(

Was told by my Dr do NOT go so I am heeding his warnings.......plus I cant drive or hardly walk at the moment so boarding a plane/diving in a week do not seem fathomable at the moment. :( You guys have fun!

total bummer Justin! But you know we'll be here when you're all healed up! We'd rather you take care of yourself now than to end up out of the water for longer! Get well soon!

I cant drive or hardly walk at the moment
Ugh, no fun there. Hope you heal quickly and resolve well.

Well damn - that's no fun :mad: Best wishes for a good recovery and no future problems. Cozumel is calling!

Thanks all! I figured safety over everything else was worth it. Going to miss this one as I am REALLY jonesing for it and just got a new computer I was wanting to try out! :( Maybe I can find a sweet deal in Sept/Oct!

Thanks again and everyone have a safe trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom