awesome light i just bought...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
i just wanted to say i just bought a light from barry miller at salvodiving (salvodiving.com) and its the best light i have ever come across at that price! please check his work out its top quality. i bought the 10 watt hid (focusable head) .. awesome light and price

Dewd, it's only a light bro, get a life...........oh, welcome to the forum.

ShakaZulu:
Dewd, it's only a light bro, get a life
pretty rude post don't you think?

California Diver, thanks, as I'm looking to purchase a HID and these prices are great!

Jason

ShakaZulu:
Dewd, it's only a light bro, get a life...........oh, welcome to the forum.

Errr.. get out of the wrong side of bed today did we Shaka??

Welcome to the board California Diver and thanks for the heads up on the light, dont worry about Shaka, he is usually much mellower than that..

Welcome to the board... and yeah, don't mind Shaka... he's working on his "intro to wry humor" right now, and obviously has a lot of work to do. :D

Barry Miller is, according to the web site of the proper authorities, currently in custody of the Alachua County police.

I'd not speculate or spread rumors on why, but that is a verifiable fact. I'd advise not attempting to order anything from his website for the forseeable future.

Damn - I missed that posting on TDS about Barry. I guess the parting of the ways from Halcyon was a little more acrimonious than reported.

Boogie711:
Only if "acrimonious" includes posession of stolen goods.

I'd say more like "felonious."

Not cool, dude.

Arrested != Convicted.

Lay off being the jury in this one until we learn more, OK? The info I've heard make it sound way less clear cut than you want to make it. PM me if you want details.

This type of behavior has no place in a forum like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom