awesome light i just bought...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barry miller is not in jail i just talked to him on the phone. shaka you need to get a life. i just wanted to let other divers know of a great buy on a light. everyone needs to stop accusing people when they dont even know the story.

I just called the number on his web page and got an answering machine, FWIW.

California Diver:
barry miller is not in jail i just talked to him on the phone. shaka you need to get a life. i just wanted to let other divers know of a great buy on a light. everyone needs to stop accusing people when they dont even know the story.

Was just messing with you bro, all is good in paradise..........

Hey Shaka, there was a mean guy on the board earlier doing an impersonation of you, good to see the real shaka back.. :wink:

cancun mark:
Hey Shaka, there was a mean guy on the board earlier doing an impersonation of you, good to see the real shaka back.. :wink:

I found him slandering people, send him the new Osama virus, he's no longer with us. Banned to the outskirts of Iraq. I did actually think it was funny, me sense of humor do need some tuning I guess. Amazing how excited we get over our toys.........

ShakaZulu:
I found him slandering people, send him the new Osama virus, he's no longer with us. Banned to the outskirts of Iraq. I did actually think it was funny, me sense of humor do need some tuning I guess. Amazing how excited we get over our toys.........
But it is a really cool light......

JeffG:
But it is a really cool light......
if you call him during normal business hours he will answer the phone. he may have been accused but after inspecting the lighthead and canister there are manufactural differences between his and halcyons. and if they want my light for evidence id glady give it to them. when i talked to him he seemed to be a very nice guy. ease up on him.

Back
Top Bottom