Barge crash in St Lawrence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
outlawaggie:
I agree with your premise but in the case of this thread diving knowlege is not germain to the discussion. You may be an instructor with 2000 dives under your belt and know nothing about CaCl2. Conversely, you may still be in OW class but have a chemistry degree.

I also mentioned environmental knowledge. I know there are people on the board who are very active in this field. Basically I am saying, respect others, you never know who you are talking too. Heck as far as you know I could be the Queen of England who is out stretching her legs. :wink:

cobaltbabe:
I also mentioned environmental knowledge. I know there are people on the board who are very active in this field. Basically I am saying, respect others, you never know who you are talking too. Heck as far as you know I could be the Queen of England who is out stretching her legs. :wink:

Your majesty..........

cobaltbabe:

So Marie, explain me more about this leg stretching thing......

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Dave

bottom_sucker:
So Marie, explain me more about this leg stretching thing......

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Dave

ON YOUR KNEES BOYS!!! Bow down to the Queen, NOT!!

You get the drift. All I am saying is that you never know who you are talking to. Heck I could be a guy for all you know. And not one comment from you Dave. I know you have seen me in my bathing suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom