Best Anti-Fog for tec divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah, but oil in my ears kinda runs my day.

:mooner:
38804_1506024221134_1550132326_1238494_6557801_n.jpg

rainer is this a grammer school educate your self on personality disorders and ill work on my grammer deal ? get the boner outta your bottom buddy :) cheer up and your life wont suck so bad im glad i have better things to do than start arguements on scuba board hey while your at it read this study since you wanna be a grammer *****

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

rainer is this a grammer school educate your self on personality disorders and ill work on my grammer deal ? get the boner outta your bottom buddy :) cheer up and your life wont suck so bad im glad i have better things to do than start arguements on scuba board hey while your at it read this study since you wanna be a grammer *****
The minimum age for tech diving is 18. I'd wait until then to worry much about it.

since you wanna be a grammer *****

It's "grammar". Trust me, I'm just as horrified by your spelling as your "grammer".

As James noted, you have five years till you can take a "tech" class. For now, use whatever anti-fog you can get your hands on.

The minimum age for tech diving is 18. I'd wait until then to worry much about it.

Ok there tough guy lets not be lazy and say 18 lets not go for the numeric representation for the number eighteen since your worried about grammer yourself :) or hey when you turn "eighteen" take the time to spend some of our goverments money on an education at a fine university near you it may give you somthing else to worry about other than being the scuba board grammer gaurds theres alot more to life i promise you :) Thanks to all those who responded to the question with helpfull advice

It's "grammar". Trust me, I'm just as horrified by your spelling as your "grammer".

As James noted, you have five years till you can take a "tech" class. For now, use whatever anti-fog you can get your hands on.

Lol it was gems like you who determined people like einstein and idiot id love to know what you guys do for a living and what your education level is id have a hard time believing your life is very fulliingih i meand omg dudes isnt there anything better to do than wine about my grammer this is the last time ill waste breath on you two

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom