Best priced high quality BP/wings combo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
Do they have jacket style backplates? I don't like all that flotation back there where I can't see what it's up to.

Wow, talk about dumping catsup on your filet mignon. The great thing about a back inflate BC is precisely that it is NOT a jacket configuration.

I really like the idea of a chest plate with a reverse jacket style BC. You could put a couple of dumps on the shoulders with a 1 way drysuit valve. They would autovent when you came up.The air could be trapped under each arm, where you could squeeze it out. (funky chicken style). Definately beats the mess out of those donut bc thingeys that all the kids are talking about these days.

EanxGirl, We will customize a chestplate just for you :wink:

eanxgirl:
Most divers are unaware of the great amount of heat lost in the chest area during diving. This innovative concept not only adresses this oft-overlooked problem, but also provides additional protection of vital organs from errant spears in murky water. Please send me one immediately (curved version, in black please).

Ahem, if you bothered to check the Hammerhead site, you'll find the chest plate is well .... hmmm ... documented there. :11: and supports your point about protection.

Jason B:
back to the clorox bottle huh?

Jason

:11: Gee, I didn't get high enough to notice coloring (if that's you mean) :wink:

Divesherpa:
EanxGirl, We will customize a chestplate just for you :wink:
I'll need two--one for warm water and one for cold (different points need to be addressed depending on site conditions).

eanxgirl:
Ahem, I can only assume you mean points.

eanxgirl:
I'll need two--one for warm water and one for cold (different points need to be addressed depending on site conditions).

Points ... one for warm water and one for cold ... hmmm :hm: wonder what could mean??

:idea3: Huh! :11: Could it be? :dropmouth Wow! :07:

:sorry19z: sorry... my mind's you know where. :flush:

Scubakevdm:
Yes! Quite right! You share my vision of the technical equipent of the future...The chest plate. Just think of the advantages it offers over those antiquated back plates of yesterday.

Great for spear gun fights too. (bamboo shafts only) :D

And I thought I was being subtle. Seriously, I just started diving trimix and can't afford to convert a bottle to argon yet, so I've been diving pretty c-c-c-cold lately. If it weren't cost prohibitive, a diamond plate might be in order.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom