BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is wonderful. Welcome aboard. :)
We had a wonderful time last year. It was great to meet so many wonderful people and looking forward to seeing everyone again and also making more new friends this year. :)
We will be doing a lot more wonderful things this year with not only going to Blue Heron Bridge, but also Key Largo, Lauderdale by the Sea and the dive charter with Ocean Divers.

Sounds like alot of fun. I've always wanted to dive the BHB but it hasn't worked out so far. I'm coming from the Keys, and a 1pm dive time sounds doable.:signofcross: I'll keep my eye on this post for updates and info.

sounds good

Hmm... The wife and I have a timeshare a couple blocks form there the 2nd or 3rd week in Oct. I will have to look and see when exactly it is and might join you.

Scubagirlfl, Deeper thoughts and Klinc. Welcome aboard. We will be looking forward to seeing you there in October. :) I know we had such a wonderful time last year, I know it will be as much fun if not more this year.
I hope everyone is able to join us not only at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm, Fl but also in Key Largo, Fl. as well.
Have a Safe and Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend all.
MedFlame03

Updates all. I have a house that will sleep 7 people. It will be $18 a nightper person. It has a master bedroom with a queen size bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. Plus a couch and queen size air mattress. Fully furnished. Has wifi. Please call. 305-393-9686 to make reservations. Ask for Speargirl.

---------- Post added ----------

More updates.
18th Everyone arrives in Key Largo and Site See,
19th Relaxation Day and go to Harry Harris Outlet. Dinner and sunset and music
20th is Dive/party at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm, FL
21st Beach and site seeing
22nd Dive Charter.... The Christ of Abyss and The aquarium dive or Benwood Wreck (Shallow)
23rd Lauderdale by the Sea. ..... 2 dives.
24th Swim with the dolphins.

Here is some more updates everyone. :)
We will be leaving Key Largo on October 25th for our track back up to PA. But one of our stops on our way back up home will be at
Panama City Beach, FL to go diving for the day on the 26th. There is a few SB members going to be meeting us there for a get together and a great day of diving. If you would like to join us there, please just let me know so we can plan accordingly :) . Then we will be leaving there for our our track up to Atlanta, GA for a few hours and then we will be heading the rest of our way back on up to PA.
We are so much looking forward to meeting everyone.
Have a safe and wonderful diving season. :)
MedFlame03 aka Karen

I will try to make it, thanks for the invite..... I added it to my calendar and consider me subscribed to the thread.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom