BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone. Well I did some more calling and got a few more things done and ready to go for October. The itinerary for the October Dive Party and Festivities has been figured out. I hope. lol It is as follows.
18th Everyone arrives in Key Largo and Site See,
19th Relaxation Day and go to Harry Harris Outlet. Dinner and sunset and music
20th is Dive/party at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm, FL
21st Beach and site seeing22nd Dive Charter.... The Christ of Abyss and North Dry Rock Reef.
23rd Lauderdale by the Sea. ..... 2 dives.
24th Swim with the dolphins.

We want to see if we can fill a charter boat. It would be $50.38 per person. If you are interested in the charter boat dives, please let me know as soon as you can so we can get the boat reserved. Then if we want to change the one place we can. But if we do not fill it we should still let them know how many people will be going October 22nd. We meet at Ocean Divers at 12:30 pm and sail 1 pm. It is a 4.5 hour charter.

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I am looking forward to meeting all of you in October. Have a wonderful day.

Hey Med...count me +1 in for the 22-23. Will we be beach diving at LDBS? Know a great reasonable motel on the beach, also I know Connie and Joe very well at Ocean Divers...but I think that $50 is the lowest they'll go. I see them the 2nd week of Sept

Cuda, Welcome aboard :) I am not sure how much they charge if we cannot get a full boat. So I am hoping we are able to get a full boat. The price that is listed there is what they told me at Ocean Divers for a full boat. Yes LBTS is a shore dive. We have a couple people that are going to be guides there. Looking forward to meeting you.
See everyone soon. :) Have a wonderful weekend all. :)

thanks for the invite,
Am doing labor weekend live aboard out of Key West to the Dry tortuga.
Diving bank a little overdrawn after that lol:confused:

hark

I am sorry you cannot join us. Perhaps next year. :)

Last edited:
Count my daughter (dive buddy) and I in for the Blue Heron Bridge.

David & Katarina
Fernandina Beach, FL

47cba56b-ae53-8b71.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard DMDavid. I am looking forward to meet you and your daughter.
It is open to any SB, Families and Friends. :) So if you have anyone else they are welcome as well. :)
I am so hoping the weather stays perfect for everything. :)

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone. :)
Time for a new update :)
Well only a month away for the Dive Party and Festivities for 2012.
I know I am so much looking forward to talking to all my friends and making new ones. :)
As you all know we are going to be going on a Dive Charter with Ocean Divers. I need to start getting a count on who all is going to go with us. I am hoping we are able to get a full boat. I talked to Ocean Divers again today and they gave me the rates for the dives. They are as follows: 9 to 16 people it is $70, 17 to 24 is $65, and 25+ is $60. I have to let them know how many people we are going to have two weeks before we would sail. I have to have the down payment to them to reserve the boat. As of right now we are the only ones that will be on the boat.
The itinerary is staying the same.
the 18th - Arriving and doing some site seeing.
19th - Relaxation Day and go to Harry Harris Outlet. Dinner, watching the gorgeous sunset and music.
20th is Dive/party at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm, FL , We are able to dive at 12:45pm and We will have the picnic afterwards.
21st Beach and site seeing in Key Largo.
22nd Dive Charter.... The Christ of Abyss and North Dry Rock Reef.
23rd Lauderdale by the Sea. ..... 2 dives.
24th Swim with the dolphins.
On unfortunately I have to leave after the dives on the 23rd. I have to go to Tennessee to some very close friends of mine. My one friend is dieing of liver disease and I would never forgive myself if I didn't go over to see them.
If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me and I will try to help you.
Have a wonderful day, Have fun and Please be safe .
MedFlame03
aka Karen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom