Blue Springs Free Dive....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Any plan to go to Haigh soon?
:rofl: ME DIVE!! :rofl: I am still working 6 days a week and for most of them at least 10 hours. We are getting lucky and having a few 8's but not many. I have about another month of working the long hours and then MAYBE things will settle down. The project should be done the last week of August but then we have clean up. By the middle of September I will be free to dive. Believe me, I am diving a bunch then.

Mapquest says that NS is 2:26 away for me so it should take me about 2 hours to get there.

crpntr133:
:rofl: ME DIVE!! :rofl: I am still working 6 days a week and for most of them at least 10 hours. We are getting lucky and having a few 8's but not many. I have about another month of working the long hours and then MAYBE things will settle down. The project should be done the last week of August but then we have clean up. By the middle of September I will be free to dive. Believe me, I am diving a bunch then.

Mapquest says that NS is 2:26 away for me so it should take me about 2 hours to get there.

Oh~~~ I see. September sounds good to me...

Yeap~~ It took about 2 hrs from my place last time. It is almost same distance with Joe's. So, Min and I concludes that Joe's is better for us as long as Chris is over there:D

I can't make it to Joe's that quick. Of course I don't drive 90 either. :D

crpntr133:
I can't make it to Joe's that quick. Of course I don't drive 90 either. :D

Oops~~~ "90" ~~~~~ :D Officially, "70" always :wink:

BTW, any update about the hole in your place?

hoosier:
Oops~~~ "90" ~~~~~ :D Officially, "70" always :wink:

BTW, any update about the hole in your place?
Like I have time to check it out? :D It is owned by one of the guys that I work with and he told me today that his son has cleared a way down to the lake. Hopefully before too long I will make it over to see what it is like from top side. I would also like to dive the park that we went to and I got the truck stuck on the boat ramp. I checked that one out on the way back from the LDS the other night and it was looking pretty good. I know it isn't deep but it should be worth a dive. Right now my bath tub is looking like a good dive. :D

Back
Top Bottom