Board topics that have been beaten to death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only want to pay $50 for two tank dives, but don't want to book on a cattle cart.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread was split from the Taxi Mafia thread

OMG! The horse may have been beat to death (many posts ago!) but apparently you can't kill a Cozumel taxi thread!!!
shakehead.gif

Do you think if we all chipped in a dollar (or CV donated from his extensive tequila stash!) we could bribe a MOD to send this thread into a long overdue death? :crafty:
So ..... Is it $$$ or CV's tequila that did the trick???? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
(Apparently it wasn't enough for a total kill, just enough for a redirect, that worked on all of us with BDHS ..... Beaten Dead Horse Syndrome! LOL!!!)

Does anyone have any restaurant recommendations?

Tipping is not in question here, how much to tip is the question.:D

Once I start tipping, I find it almost impossible to stop before I get all the way to the floor. If you have a technique for only partial tipping, I'd really like to know it -- it would significantly cut down on the bruising.

Should I get money from an ATM? Can I pay in dollars? Should I change dollars to pesos?

How do I use a cell phone in another country?

How bad are the no see ums/skeeters in Roatan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom