Boat captain encouraging wreck penetration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My second rule of diving, which I refer to as the Rule of Fun: You can call a dive at any time, for any reason with no questions asked and no repercussions. If you're not having fun, stop and figure out why. You're not having fun if you don't feel comfortable with a dive or a swim-through, so don't push yourself to do something just because others are doing it.

My second rule of diving, which I refer to as the Rule of Fun: You can call a dive at any time, for any reason with no questions asked and no repercussions. If you're not having fun, stop and figure out why. You're not having fun if you don't feel comfortable with a dive or a swim-through, so don't push yourself to do something just because others are doing it.

Good rule, in general.

What's your first rule?

What's your first rule?
Don't stop breathing: Boyles Law really stands for Breathe Or Your Lungs Explode Stupid. :D :D :D

Good rule, in general.
At its core, it's a rule about limits, physical, mental and emotional. A diver's got to know their limitations... and honor them.

What if I'm just not having fun?

What if I'm just not having fun?
Stop. Figure out what's stealing your fun. Can't figure it out? Stop until you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might make for an interesting thread of its own.
Start it and post a link here for us to follow. I also think it would be a good thread.

I don't think it's fun when posts are edited without consent and sometimes disappear completely. Especially when they have good entertainment value.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom