Book Review: Shipwreck Heresies by Gary Gentile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It never ceases to amaze me how much animosity there is within the diving world...

TONKA97 will be along shortly to put the whammy on everyone here who has disagreed, laughed at or pitied the work under discussion...

Now that is funny :rofl3:

how did that happen?
(Psst... never answer a rhetorical question. I actually KNOW how our SEO makes this kind of thing happen. I just thought it ironic... doncha think?)

Edit: we often become the "first" for a lot of Google searches about a particular Scuba Subject. What is remarkable is that it took less than a day for it to happen with this thread. His Web Site engineers should be fired and competent ones hired as soon as possible. I haven't read the book, though I have read two of his other tomes, so I can't agree or disagree with Mr Splitfins. Still, I have done my job at making sure I have competent team mates helping me to promote ScubaBoard and all of the threads within it. How else could a completely underfunded web site climb to be the highest ranking Scuba Related Web Site in the world, even when others are spending $$MILLIONS$$ to update and re-invent theirs. As with any endeavor, it's best to work smarter: not harder!

It never ceases to amaze me how much animosity there is within the diving world...

Oh man ... don'tchya know it!

Folks sometimes lose sight of the fact that we're supposed to be doing this for fun ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This thread comes up as the first entry! How did that happen?

I don't know what Google magic SB weaves, but it seems to always skyrocket up the Google rankings for any diving related search term.

I was looking for a site to update the firmware on my Suunto D9 today - second hit was an SB thread from 2005!

SB is taking over the world :D....it is all part of Pete's ingenious plan for world domination.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom