Brand and model for Tec reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use scubapro MK25 - 600 & MK25 - R390 for the back gas MK25 - 600 for the rest. keep them all the same and service them the sae time every year. You'll be a lot happyer that way! :D :14:

Jason Ooi:
Hi Vie,
OK! Squeezing and tightness caused suffered....What kind of wing?
Jason

I was using an Explorer 40. Anyway, I have a Evolve 40 on order and am using Apeks FSTs for back gas - routing problem solved :D

hoosier:
Vie, if then, use the catalina tank. It has the higher neck than the luxfer.:wink:

Ha ha, I think I'll stick with Luxfer for now...:wink:

Hi Vie,

New Evolve 40lb compared with explorer 40lb, which one you like and easy bouyancy control?
Jason
Vie:
I was using an Explorer 40. Anyway, I have a Evolve 40 on order and am using Apeks FSTs for back gas - routing problem solved :D

Jason Ooi:
HNew Evolve 40lb compared with explorer 40lb, which one you like and easy bouyancy control?

My Evolve has not arrived yet... I am used to diving with a "donut' wing so the transition from my Eclipse to the Evolve should be pretty "natural." I've not had any serious problems with the Explorer so far but it was quite a challenge for me for the first few dives when I was carrying a deco bottle for the first time.

I am using Evolve and Explorer. IMHO. The Evolve is much easier to control in underwater than Explorer... I know many divers are good at the Explorer though.. They should try to use it before criticizing it....

Hi Hoosier,

I should buy for myself.....Thank:D

Jason

hoosier:
I am using Evolve and Explorer. IMHO. The Evolve is much easier to control in underwater than Explorer... I know many divers are good at the Explorer though.. They should try to use it before criticizing it....

Hi Vie,

Do you know about New Modal Apeks XTX200?

Jason

Any one Use Apeks AT20 for deco / stage bottles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom