bungy mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Tobin, I won one of the prizes from the Scubaboard Invasion. As per usual I forget the instructions she said in getting it from you. Can ya hep me?:D:dork2: I have a VT3 that is waiting to be switched to the bungy. thanks kevin:D

Hello Tobin are you in there?

What kind of directions do you need?

How to put the VT3 into the mount? Take it out of the factory wrist band by heating in warm water and pry out with your hands. Then, "pop" it into the DSS bungee mount. You'll see the cutouts on the sides for the interface cord and the side button, so it goes in only one way.

Stringing the bungee? Here's how I did it. I tied an overhand knot in one end of the bungee and feed it down the lower, left hole and then back up the upper, left hole. (This formed one wrist loop.) Then the bungee goes around the top circumference of the computer and down the upper right hole. You'll notice that there are two sets of holes on the right side. I don't use the upper middle hole. As to the lower two holes, the bungee comes up the lowest right hole (forming the second wrist loop) and then turns 180 degrees goes down the lower middle hole and terminates in an overhand knot. The 180 bend holds the bungee, but allows me to pull of the free end or the loop to adjust the tension, especially as between my drysuit, my wetsuit and my diveskin.

I hope this helps.

Hi Wow I got the mount today in the mail. I didnt send in anything, I am amazed again by DSS. I have a few of them and love how they help my kit feel better.
Who ever is responsible at DSS for sending me the unit , THANK-YOU!!!!!! And thank you for supporting the SCUBABOARD INVASION TO COZUMEL!! It was a blast.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom