Buying a Bare "Nex Gen"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why the f^(& did you buy it then???

Isn't this the reason that there are different styles and brands of suits??? Hell, Bare has many different styles of suits, never mind getting into Whites, Mobby's, Oceaner, DUI, Northern Diver, Typhoon, blah blah blah....

So why didn't any of you who complain about it being baggy shop around for a suit that fit you... instead of worrying about the 50 or 100 dollars you probably saved???

I just want to thank everyone for all the great input they provided on this suit. This was the first message/question I've ever posted on this site...I could not be happier with the results. Thank you all very much...you have all help renew my faith in humanity.

Thanks again...perhaps I'll see you on the bottom...

I have had one for little less then a year, on the 9th dive it was leaking, I took it to the dive shop, they found what appears to be runs (such as a female may have in her nylons) one started in at the cuff seal and went all the way to the inflator button, and to the other sleeve. The second one was at the shoulder, and at that point i really didn't care where the 3rd was. The kicker is Bare will not warranty it!!!!!! DON'T BUY ONE

TechDiverSaline once bubbled...
I have had one for little less then a year, on the 9th dive it was leaking, I took it to the dive shop, they found what appears to be runs (such as a female may have in her nylons) one started in at the cuff seal and went all the way to the inflator button, and to the other sleeve. The second one was at the shoulder, and at that point i really didn't care where the 3rd was. The kicker is Bare will not warranty it!!!!!! DON'T BUY ONE

What reason were you given?

JohnF

I purchased online from a company called Divetank.com, they are not an authorized dealer, elsewhere on here, another person purchased his from the same place and they honored it go figure

Back
Top Bottom