Can I change my user name???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup...I though someone said screw it and pulled the plug :rofl3:

Is SB crashing for anyone else or is it just me?

It's just you. I told you they hate you.

You should post a note in site support. Oh wait... :rofl3:

You mean like this?

The web address you entered is not available
[more information]
You were trying to go to www.scubaboard.com

A 50x server error was received attempting to serve your request, indicating that either the server is currently unable to handle the request or the request timed out waiting for a response. The error may have been due to a temporary issue and therefore you could try to access the web address again.

The moderating staff loves me, what are you talking about?

Your like their single largest source of job security... I'm surprised they haven't announced a joint operational task force to control you..... Or maybe they have, but it's just double secret...

You mean like this?
The web address you entered is not available
[more information]
You were trying to go to www.scubaboard.com

A 50x server error was received attempting to serve your request, indicating that either the server is currently unable to handle the request or the request timed out waiting for a response. The error may have been due to a temporary issue and therefore you could try to access the web address again.

WOW....I experienced the the following error:

BUGGER off!!! We don't like your kind anymore!!!

A good debate is hard to resist. :D

Too bad there wasn't any debating going on in this thread. Just a bunch of bandwagon jumping...

TBH when I read the reply I laughed. I guess I've done too much modding and admining on other forums. That and I identify with the BOFH.

Your like their single largest source of job security... I'm surprised they haven't announced a joint operational task force to control you..... Or maybe they have, but it's just double secret...

Double secret probation????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom