Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The luuuurv mobile eh Burna? Geez '95 was like nearly 2 decades ago...

Thanks mate! Remind me not to ask you to pick me up when I'm feeling bummed out!! :mooner:

I took my best mate's to-be wife (who was also a good mate) to the church in that car. It was well known far and wide and used to haul arse too. Blew away a [then new] SS Dunny Door, I was pretty chuffed!

hmm ... a cop magnet :)

Thanks mate! Remind me not to ask you to pick me up when I'm feeling bummed out!! :mooner:

I took my best mate's to-be wife (who was also a good mate) to the church in that car. It was well known far and wide and used to haul arse too. Blew away a [then new] SS Dunny Door, I was pretty chuffed!

headache.gif
I'm afraid
ththsick.gif
nothing will erase that image Why indeed?
cz53.gif

Omg.

burna

Why?

headache.gif
I'm afraid
ththsick.gif
nothing will erase that image Why indeed?
cz53.gif

Ha ha ha!! No need to thank me ladies, although I am starting to wonder if it was such a good idea to post a picture of myself!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Ha ha ha!! No need to thank me ladies, although I am starting to wonder if it was such a good idea to post a picture of myself!! :rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3:

Totally not diving with you when you go back to your wetsuit now.

NIGHTMARES:shocked2:!!...burna...you deserve a LP hose bend for that!!:wink:

I hope the next 50 sleeps are not plague by that image!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom