Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Holden sitting there waiting for me when I get off the plane...

Rugby seriously?? I would rather watch ice hockey...you noticed I put the ice in there.

impressive... the right colour

:rofl3:We went to watch Canada play Tonga in the World Cup Rugby here a few years back.. this exchange between some young Canadian Backpackers who obviously had no idea about the game and just turned up for the beer and opportunity to cheer the Canucks on

"Dude... look at the seagulls on the field"
"yea man.. You wouldn't see that at a hockey game eh"
"Nope 'cause their feet would stick to the ice eh!"

Just as this exchange ended the ball was kicked and collided mid air with a sea gull. Feathers few.. seagull went one way.. ball the other and the players had a bit of trouble figuring out which was which!:rofl3::rofl3:

I think we have to pull your Canuck passport...:shakehead: I'll make the call to immigration.

1. Flip Flops
2. Cooler
3. Speedos

:hm: never heard em referred to as Flip Flops... but where I came from they would have frozen to the ground most of the year .. the rest of the time the mozzies would have feasted!

still say
3) :drooling: nice abs:rofl3:

As long as you use local ingredients :D

Make sure you come out west someday and look me up. Love to sample some of that pav!

btw Welcome to Oz!

Hey who you talken to? he ain't here yet so it must be me :worship: thanks:acclaim:

Thanks for the invite gee...

bop...I think your version of the flip flop was called Sorels...

Well off to bed folks...I cant believe we wasted 8 pages...hahah Have a great night all

I have a Holden sitting there waiting for me when I get off the plane...

Rugby seriously?? I would rather watch ice hockey...you noticed I put the ice in there.

Good choice of transport or was it just luck :)

I have not heard of anyone from the North Americas that doesn't like ice hockey ... figured it was in the genes

The only problem with rugby is the rules are extremely complicated and technical :(

yes you will need to get used to using that adjective once you get down under :)

night UO... fun having a chin wag!

'ere ya go Fish.

The Beastie, photo dated Dec '95. Thems were the days!!

5109413917_d977748cd2.jpg

Geeez I wish I still had it. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom