Cave Diving Pictures ... Please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am only cavern certified at this time, but here are some pictures I took of Jackson Blue Springs within the cavern zone:

45_edit_2.jpg

043_edit.jpg

005_edit1.jpg

019_edit1.jpg

060_edit.jpg

066_edit.jpg

0741.JPG

0813.JPG

Thank you for the video links and the pictures. I have to admit that some of the pictures and videos show really confined caves and that would probably freak me out. I did not realize that anyone would even attempt to get into some cave tunnels that were so tight to get through.

wjefferis, thanks for the cavern shots as that is amazing stuff there. I did not think that you could see that in the light zone. I especially like the first shot since it shows the light rays coming through the water. Pictures like that can really make me want to look at moving into other types of diving beyond recreational diving.

Lol, Melissa had the hardest time giving up her pink splitfins. We'll be out there on Saturday as well, we can talk about getting you in a all girls Fundies class.

We can talk about the fundies but I am not ready to change (or buy new gear) yet. I am diving with my buddy Rob, if you guys want to see about getting some long dives in.

Same Cavern, a little different angles. Not the best of, but I'm excited about them...

Attachments

• IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 68
One of my keepers:

Nohoch_HG.jpeg

//LN

Awesome. Where is that?

Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich, Mexico. Stunning place, sensory overload from all the speleothems even in the obviously much dived sections.

//LN

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom