Cave Diving Pictures ... Please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can talk about the fundies but I am not ready to change (or buy new gear) yet. I am diving with my buddy Rob, if you guys want to see about getting some long dives in.

You would make a group of 3 for fundies next year. We have some extra gear you could use also to supplement whatever you'd need that Dan doesn't have. :cool2:

As you can see, there's a big difference between Mexico caves (YAHOO!) and Florida caves (yawn)!

M0017274.jpg

Aerolito Cave, Cozumel Island, Mexico, Depth 65 feet
German Yañez, Photo by Doc Harry

0236.jpg

Cenote Pet Cemetary, Nohoch Nah Chich, Mexico, Depth 35 feet
Doc Harry, Tom and Leo, Photo by Steve Gerrard

0181.jpg

How's that for a complicated intersection? Don't get lost! Depth 35 feet
Cenote Pet Cemetary, Nohoch Nah Chich, Mexico
Doc Harry, Tom and Leo, Photo by Steve Gerrard

I have a few that I have taken (nothing special at all though, P&S camera no strobe :\).

Mt Gambier Diving - a set on Flickr

Dive Training - a set on Flickr (towards the end of the set)

Here are some ones I like in particular:

My buddy, taken at 36m, can see the surface! (local diving is never this good viz, not even close)
4225416036_fd4227d729.jpg

Cool sunbeams coming through the opening to the cave
4224651707_3bbab90f7a.jpg

Me + my buddy team finishing up deco stops
4224640103_b4f8679645.jpg

Weird pic of cave opening in the distance
4336621859_a6451ef1cc.jpg

Chasm that leads down to a cave, this was taken at 25m
4336634815_a63c52abd7.jpg

Some limestone, this can get into quite interesting structures at times
4336637865_9b1bac566f.jpg

I can see from these pictures why you guys do what you do ... thanks

Brilliant shots.. thanks for sharing!

I don't see me getting into cave diving or even cavern. Fishrock cave is my limit I think but those shot looking out into the sunlight always astound me:worship:

prettiest cave I've ever seen

sa_indian_1900_01.jpg
Hi there,

Cave diving is not for everyone but its an amazing, life changing, experience! i can highly recommend it! Check out ban's technical diving on facebook for pics of our latest cave trips. last year we been diving caves in krabi, khao sok (national park), and a damb close to river kwai (almost on the burmese boarder). we are getting whalesharks almost everyday now on koh tao where i am based if you like open water dives at a depth of around 18-30 meters and vis around 25-30 meters please come down and join us!!! PADI Diving Instructor Koh Tao / Thailand and IDC Koh Tao PADI Diving Instructor Koh Tao / Thailand. kind regards
jonas samuelsson
padi course director/dsat instructor trainer/andi level 4 cave explorer/padi cavern instructor trainer
bans 5-star career development center
koh tao, thailand

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom