censorship of ****??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think post #6 on this thread says is nicely enough.

they do have some news fairly fast

someone (a local) died here last year and it never made the papers

but it was on that site right away and accurate too.

Is this the 12th or 13th time this has come up on SB in the last 6 months?

The sticky note I had on my monitor has blown off.

Just curious...

---
Ken

Is this the 12th or 13th time this has come up on SB in the last 6 months?

The sticky note I had on my monitor has blown off.

Just curious...

---
Ken
Yeah, and even though the site is junk, we will be removing it from the censored list for this very reason.

Stand by.

Rick

Well, I for one, like reading junk occasionally.
The Star was right about OJ before anybody.

Did they do something to offend SB personally? I mean was it something specific?

Do they have an evil agenda? How do they make their money, advertisers?

Yeah, and even though the site is junk, we will be removing it from the censored list for this very reason.

Stand by.

Rick

This would seem to challenge the claims of global warming.:D

It was an oversight. We removed cdnn.info a while ago, and there was another instance of it in our "censored" list. Now you can type cdnn.

Did they do something to offend SB personally? I mean was it something specific?

Do they have an evil agenda? How do they make their money, advertisers?

No (not specifically, but some people felt as though they lacked credibility - and therefore we shouldn't allow links to be posted. However, the censoring of the site created more interest in the site than warranted, so we decided to allow the site to be posted)

Not really.

Yes (in some people's opinion - but this is not an official response :wink:)

Yes

No (not specifically, but some people felt as though they lacked credibility - and therefore we shouldn't allow links to be posted. However, the censoring of the site created more interest in the site than warranted, so we decided to allow the site to be posted)

Not really.

Yes (in some people's opinion - but this is not an official response :wink:)

Yes
Funny, it deserves to be blocked so much that you unblock it to avoid controversy that creates interest. I guess so, it is a piece of caca.

Back
Top Bottom