Check Cozumel Port Status anytime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this available here on SB somehow (besides on this thread) or only on your web site?

It's a widget on her website.

Edit: I wouldn't rely on what's in this thread. Those are static images.

I've read references to something called a "Sticky" but in eight years on SB I've never seen one.

Go to this very forum. Look at the list of topics. Note that the top 3 have little pushpin icons. Those are sticky. That means they always appear first in the list of topics.

@Christi

Your widget is fantastic!

If you added daily water temperature, it would be even better!!

THAT would be a killer widget. Pleeeeeaaaase!

DONE! :D

27292378_10215406409942107_830332476_n.png

You are the best! I'll be checking your site EVERY day and spreading the word.

EXPECT INCREASED TRAFFIC!

What took so long?

That was divine intervention! I was LITERALLY changing the header so it will be more like a daily dive report to include water temp, visibility, etc. Haha! Great minds huh! And we really need to change that part about never having met in person! I'm going back in for shoulder surgery Part Deux in a couple of weeks so it may be a little longer!

That was divine intervention! I was LITERALLY changing the header so it will be more like a daily dive report to include water temp, visibility, etc. Haha! Great minds huh! And we really need to change that part about never having met in person! I'm going back in for shoulder surgery Part Deux in a couple of weeks so it may be a little longer!

Good luck with your surgery!

You are the best! I'll be checking your site EVERY day and spreading the word.

EXPECT INCREASED TRAFFIC!

It's sort of evolving :) This widget doesn't allow me any formatting options other than color and text color - and I don't have much space to put too much information - so I am considering putting Dive Reports under the News section, but keeping the little "quick View" there with the current conditions - Color will also change based on port status. - thinking out loud here haha and open to other ideas you all may have

It's sort of evolving :) This widget doesn't allow me any formatting options other than color and text color - and I don't have much space to put too much information - so I am considering putting Dive Reports under the News section, but keeping the little "quick View" there with the current conditions - Color will also change based on port status. - thinking out loud here haha and open to other ideas you all may have

I can't tell you what a lifesaver this is. I'm going to be walking around BTS in a month showing EVERYONE I see how responsive dive shops do things. Hooray for Christie!

Can I link to this on our webpage?

I can't tell you what a lifesaver this is. I'm going to be walking around BTS in a month showing EVERY one I see how responsive dive shops do things. Hooray for Christie!

Can I link to this on our webpage?

Can't really say no to that :D My website is evolving - I actually manage the updates and content and am adding things as well as working on getting some pages finished - like the Cozumel Insights page with links and suggestions to other island activities, etc. I have a friend (who I pay for her time and expertise) helps me with the things I can't figure out myself. But if there are some other things you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see if we can do it. Thanks for your support!

It's a widget on her website.

Edit: I wouldn't rely on what's in this thread. Those are static images.

Go to this very forum. Look at the list of topics. Note that the top 3 have little pushpin icons. Those are sticky. That means they always appear first in the list of topics.

Push pins eh? For some reason I was looking for a digital version of a yellow Post-It note. Maybe that was from before the internet....

Edit: I didn't even notice the little, black push pins when I was there before. And just now I was expecting brightly-colored push pins. I mean, after all, this is the 90s, right?

Back
Top Bottom