Chinese food: An expose'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but I do seem to recall reading, somewhere in the works of Charles Dickens, something about veal or pigeon pie that went along these same lines. I also remember an ugly rumor in a statistics class at a certain graduate school in the desert of the American Southwest about a correlation between the a dip in the number of stray cats on campus and the appearance of veal patties on the menu in the cafeteria.
But this comes from a woman who, before learning to dive, actually ate sea cucumber really thought it was a vegetable.

well, since everything tastes like chicken anyway, it's hard to tell

well, first they take a little bit of whatever they are tasting into their beak, then the swill it around, then they bite on it, and if they like it, they go back for more.

i think chicken tastes like cat. my chicken eats what cats eats. Did you know chickens are carnivorous?

Well they really are carnivores!!!

little raptors they are (sic)

paolov:
i think chicken tastes like cat. my chicken eats what cats eats. Did you know chickens are carnivorous?
(sic)

How did you come up with chicken tastes like cat. I bet no one here eaten a cat before, haven't you

i am like so not going anywhere near that...

I got plenty of stock!

Take a listen to "Sweeney Todd" Mrs Lovett says putting pussies into pies is disgusting, besides them cats is quick!

Anybody want a shave?

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it. And it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit And it goes by the name of London"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom