'Cmon people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Using a jackhammer when a chisel and mallet would suffice....

I doubt that my dive gear left would be enough for a rebreather. I still have a couple of years. So, until then, I am looking at double 130's and open circuit. I may do the CCR training next year though with my tax refunds (state and federal combined will make a dent in the price tag for that adventure :) ). I will likely be heading into your neck of the woods to finish my tri-mix training as well. There is an instructor out of Brockville who has an excellent reputation.

Anyways, I would like to see some warning on the St. Pete. It would be worth the drive out there to finally see that wreck. With some warning, I could have my gas mixes set better too.

i just got my 130's

now for those "shallow dives" i've got 2 sets of 85's (heheh)

im not trimix cert but me and my buddy use 50 and 100 % for deco

the pete i believe is about 115 feet so id do a nitrox

count on us two if a trip is organized

dave

I think Rhonda told me the Pete is 120 in the sand by the bow. Anyone else know?

Dave, when we get a trip planned, I'll let you know!! Keep an eye on the LAke Effect Divers just to be sure we don't miss ya! --Heather.

The sand under the st. pete is around 120. The deck is 95-100. Dwight from Aquarius will charters on request usually to the Pete, starting in May, I believe his rate is $40, not including tanks if you need them. I typically dive the St. Peter on 32% when I go.
hope it helps.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom