Coco View Resort - Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We did experience the no-see-ums...they got me first day at the dock waiting for the CCV shuttle... and got my wife one evening... doing a quick run to the dive lockers, being lazy and not putting on our 6% deet...the itching was terrible for us...so this time I got 6 bottles of 25% deet...and plan to use all 6...word of advice...get the stuff on before you leave the plane...no time after that...prevention is key...the itch is very annoying...this is not to dissuade anyone from CCV...the place is fantastic...just be diligent...we only have 7 more days until we go again.

lindner514:
We did experience the no-see-ums...they got me first day at the dock waiting for the CCV shuttle... and got my wife one evening... doing a quick run to the dive lockers, being lazy and not putting on our 6% deet...the itching was terrible for us...so this time I got 6 bottles of 25% deet...and plan to use all 6...word of advice...get the stuff on before you leave the plane...no time after that...prevention is key...the itch is very annoying...this is not to dissuade anyone from CCV...the place is fantastic...just be diligent...we only have 7 more days until we go again.
We'll be arriving on the 6th so we'll see you there - its our first time and we're anticipating a great week.

Hello,
I would love to read about your recent trips!
Thanks,
Carol

pleasan7:
Hello,
I would love to read about your recent trips!
Thanks,
Carol

Hi Carol you may want to start a new thread this is a very very old thread :D You will get a lot of responses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom